Tipping culture in Montreal is similar to elsewhere across Canada. It is technically optional, but is customary, expected and considered quite rude and inconsiderate to skip the tip (unless, of course, the service you receive is absolutely terrible). After all, many people in the service industry rely on tips as part of their salary. And whatever your position may be on that fact, it does still remain a fact. For now, at least.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners: Do You Know the Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics? April 19, 2019
- Convergence: Arts, Neuroscience, and Society a thrilling Artscie double exhibition! April 11, 2019
- SPOTLIGHT: Kidtabulous – Caring and creative mobile childcare for events! March 20, 2019
- Inspiring Montrealers: Mirella’s empowering path to pure joy! March 10, 2019
- This Workshop Will Teach You to CELEBRATE Life March 6, 2019