Tipping culture in Montreal is similar to elsewhere across Canada. It is technically optional, but is customary, expected and considered quite rude and inconsiderate to skip the tip (unless, of course, the service you receive is absolutely terrible). After all, many people in the service industry rely on tips as part of their salary. And whatever your position may be on that fact, it does still remain a fact. For now, at least.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Concordia is Offering a Crash Course in Google Analytics February 6, 2019
- Taïna Di Napoli | Founder at Di Napoli Caffe | Montreal Coffee Queen February 2, 2019
- Corrie Sirota | Grief, Loss and Bereavement Specialist February 2, 2019
- Lianas Senior Transition Support February 2, 2019
- Love Coach Diana Eskander January 31, 2019