The south shore doesn’t have exact boundaries, but it roughly comprises the suburban area along the shore of the Saint Lawrence across from the island of Montreal. It includes the towns of Boucherville, St-Lambert, Brossard, La Prairie, Candiac, McMasterville and more.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners: Do You Know the Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics? April 19, 2019
- Convergence: Arts, Neuroscience, and Society a thrilling Artscie double exhibition! April 11, 2019
- SPOTLIGHT: Kidtabulous – Caring and creative mobile childcare for events! March 20, 2019
- Inspiring Montrealers: Mirella’s empowering path to pure joy! March 10, 2019
- This Workshop Will Teach You to CELEBRATE Life March 6, 2019