Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc. ( “us”, “we”, “I” or “our”), a corporation registered under the laws of Canada.
- Scope and Purpose: This disclaimer document governs your use of our informational website. By using the website located at https://montrealtips.com/ and its subdirectories, you agree to, and accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website, as that condition prohibits you from doing so. Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc. reserves the right to modify these terms at any time, and thus, you should check for changes before proceeding to utilize the services and content of Montreal Tips. By using this site after changes have been made to this document, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
- Rights to information published
Any and all content (including user and visitor generated content) submitted either via email, comment forms, or any other page hosted at https://montrealtips.com or its content aggregation systems becomes the property of Montreal Tips. Montreal Tips reserves the right to alter, remove, re-post, re-purpose, market, or trade any such content.
The Services contain different types of Content: Content, Third Party Content and User Content. “Content” means any and all postings, e-mails, messages, recommendations, comments, quotes, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, works of authorship, feedback, or other materials. Each type of Content has different rules and restrictions, as set forth below:
- Taim Marketing Inc. owns or controls all right, title and interest in the Services and in the Content, that has been placed on and within the Services, including its logos, trademarks and all other Intellectual Property Rights (“Content”).
- Content from other Users, advertisers and other third parties may be made available to you through the Services or and/or any other platform or media through which I make such services available as you interact with me (“Third Party Content”). You may add or recommend such Third Party Content to the Services and to other Users by using a recommendation feature such as a like and you may share Third Party Content with others through e-mail, messaging or through your social network using a share feature.
Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
This Web site and the attached documents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Information found at https://montrealtips.com will not always be up to date and cannot necessarily be relied upon. The information is intended solely for entertainment purposes and may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and/or information, as circumstances will vary from person to person. You should not act or rely upon this information without seeking professional advice. Do not attempt any of the suggested actions, solutions, remedies, or instructions found on this website without first consulting with a qualified professional. They are not intended to be nor do they constitute actionable professional advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create a professional-client relationship between Montreal Tips (or it’s parent, Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc.) and you.
The owners, editors, contributors, administrators, and other staff of Montreal Tips (a Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc. web property) are simply offering their opinion or aggregating information found online for entertainment purposes only. By using this website, you hereby forfeit any and all claims, past, present, and future, against the owners, editors, contributors, administrators, and other staff of Montreal Tips (a Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc. web property).
- Our Rights to Remove or Reproduce any User-Generated Material
For the purposes of this condition, the term “user-generated material” shall refer to any information, content, or any other media uploaded, posted, emailed, submitted, or otherwise communicated to Montreal Tips via any method at any page on https://montrealtips.com or any other content communication or submission medium or forum.
By sharing any contribution or user-generated content (including any text, photographs, graphics, video, audio or any other type of media or content) with Montreal Tips (http://www.montrealtips.com) you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we deem fit (including the modification, reproduction, repurposing, or deletion of it). You hereby confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe upon any laws of the country from which you are utilizing this site, nor the laws of Canada or The United States of America, and that you have the full rights to accept this condition.
- Restrictions on who can use the website
If you are under 18, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any Montreal Tips community. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
By visiting any page at https://montrealtips.com you understand that “adult” content may be encountered that is not suitable for children. You must be at least 18 years of age or have a parent/guardian present while viewing any page or other correspondence or content from the Montreal Tips website, (which includes all content and code from any page hosted at or within http://www.montrealtips.com, or any content or code relating to or from this site that was transmitted via email or other means). Montreal Tips (or it’s parent, Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc.) can not be held responsible for any harm that is experienced, real or perceived, from viewing, following, or contributing, of any sort of content on this site.
- External links – limiting liability for links to other web sites
We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link, and we do not, expressly or otherwise, endorse the views and/or content expressed within those sites.
- User Guidelines:
You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- Is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- Discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not spam or use the Websites to engage in any commercial activities;
- You will not access or use the Websites to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Websites through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Websites through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Websites for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Websites for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
- Use of Services
The Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. disclaims any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, availability, quality and performance of the Content and the Services. Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your viewing of the Content and use of the Services. You understand and agree that you view the Content and use the Services on your own volition, at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any injury to you, damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from your viewing of the Content and use of the Services.
Montreal Tips (or it’s parent, Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc.) makes no warranty or claim that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available, nor the content itself is and/or will be free of viruses, bugs, or other malicious code. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output, and for the security of yourself and the device used by you to view any content from this website.
- Content of Services
Under no circumstances shall Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc. be liable to any User on account of that User’s use or misuse of the Content or the Services. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise (even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages). This limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Content or Services, from inability to use the Content or Services, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Content or Services (including such damages incurred by third parties).
You hereby release Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc., and when applicable, the officers, employees, investors, agents and successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from (i) any interaction you have with other Users, or (ii) your participation in any of our offline events ou (iii) any use of Content and/or Services.
Limited Liability: Montreal Tips, (and its parent, Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc.) and its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of any content, information, function, or service of Montreal Tips at any location within https://montrealtips.com or other related location (such as content feeds, links, emails, letters, documents, and other company products or correspondence).
Though we make a reasonable effort to maintain the resources of this website, they will, from time to time, become out of date, be incorrect, erroneous, or otherwise inappropriate. As noted above, by using this website you agree that you will not follow any instruction, suggestion, step, list, tutorial, or other content on this website or any of its content posted elsewhere until you have appropriately consulted with a licensed professional who is unrelated to this site or it’s parent company in any way.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc., and when applicable the officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Content or Services or your violation of these Terms of Service.
The Services may contain links to third party websites, applications and/or services (“Third Party Services”) (i) placed by us as a service to those interested in this information; or (ii) posted by other Users. We may also place links or enable interoperability to Partner Communities or use other means that allow you to connect to Partner Communities to give you more possibilities. You use all such links to Third Party Services and Partner Communities at your own risk. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience and such links to Third Party Services or Partner Communities do not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of or affiliation with such Third-Party Service or Partner Community. We accept no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of Third Party Services or Partner Communities or links from those third parties back to the Services.
If you have comments on the Services or ideas on how we might improve, please contact us here captaim.com/contact/. You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any comments, content or ideas to us, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the comments and ideas for any purpose. The licenses granted under this Section shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
- The Actions and Opinions of Other Users
You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Some content found on the pages of Montreal Tips within https://montrealtips.com and its subdirectories is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Montreal Tips (or it’s parent, Cap.TaiM Marketing Inc.). We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred from the use of this website or any of it’s information or content.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Services or these Terms of Services, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly by going to the “Contact Us” page located here.
- Legal Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Province of Quebec. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against must be resolved by a court located in Montreal, Quebec, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or except if the parties have opted for arbitration. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Montreal, Quebec for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
Legal jurisdiction: The Federal laws of Canada and the Provincial laws of Quebec shall otherwise govern your use of the site where these terms and conditions are not clear or incomplete and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian Federal and Provincial court system.