His new, highly anticipated, contribution to the marketing world.
To understand digital marketing is to understand that it is the future of business and the marketing landscape. As the world moves more and more towards a digital era, the businesses will follow. Being ahead of the curve is a great way to start and is where Riman University comes in.
With 12 years of digital marketing experience, Tarek has been through the ringer and has honed his craft and decided to share his extensive knowledge with the world. While you can procure his latest book releases here on all things digital marketing, his University offers a more hands-on approach that will have you market-ready.
Tarek has taught thousands of students and businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to small business owners and has helped teach them how to better use analytics to their advantage to help grow their business and poise them for success in the future.
Currently, Riman University offers 3 different courses:
Web Analytics Certification: Covers the basics of Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more. (Out now!)
SEO Certification: Which provides an introduction to the world of SEO and how to best apply it. (Available May 2021)
SEM Certification: Which covers Keyword Research, Campaign Setups, Account Setups and more! (Available June 2021)
With Tarek’s experience, he also knows what companies are looking for in a digital marketer so he has created these courses to provide students with the necessary skill set to be able to succeed in the field. These courses are specifically designed to give beginners and veterans alike a strong understanding of the foundations of digital marketing but also transition to more advanced theories to really give students a competitive edge and make them market-ready.
Along your new found knowledge, Riman University also provides you with a certificate upon completion of a course.
Class is in session! – www.runiversity.ca
Making Facebook Work For You: Intro To Insights, Analytics & Ads. *Intensive Online Workshop*
Everyone is on Facebook, which is why it is so often used by businesses to market their services and products.
Whether you’ve had a business page for years or you are just setting up your digital presence, this workshop will set you up for success and teach you how to make Facebook work for you!
In this intensive workshop, you will learn how to:
- Understand what Facebook is tracking and why it matters
- Measure and use Facebook Analytics to influence your decision making and strategies
- Understand how analytics from outside of Facebook can be incorporated into your analysis
- Understand Facebook’s Ad Campaign Structure
- Create a successful Facebook Ad Campaign for your business and how to measure your campaign performance
Register here: http://bit.ly/3bYfDVu
Speaker: Tarek Riman, Founder at Cap.TaiM Marketing, Founder of Montrealtips.com, four times Best Selling Author & University Instructor.
Exciting news as Tarek Riman releases his new book “A Beginners Guide to Paid Search Marketing: Search Engine Marketing for Beginners” making this his 4th book in his career.
As a professional digital marketer, Tarek believes in sharing his passion with the world. He also explains how it doesn’t have to be as complicated as it sounds. A Beginners Guide to Paid Search Marketing takes you on a journey of explaining the ins and outs of the SEM world in a beginner-friendly manner. With digital marketing being one of the fastest-growing fields in the industry the book is aimed to not only be accessible to newcomers as the name would suggest, but is actually quite profound, detailed and cutting edge for even veterans of the industry to enjoy and learn something new. As mentioned in the book, the digital world is always moving and it is our job as marketers to adapt to these changes.
Tarek helps you stay current as everything he teaches in the book is all relevant to the field and will help keep you ahead of the curve. Tarek provides you with everything you would need to know such as how to properly plan, set up and launch successful SEM campaigns, the best optimizations, how to make effective ads and much more.
His human touch helps keep the book feel real and alive without it sounding like you are in a boring lecture. The author makes you feel comfortable and at ease with SEM and you can easily grasp examples that he provides which are industry standard to help better prepare you for real-life scenarios. Tarek’s goal in all of this is to help people, the book was written for your average students, entrepreneurs, markets and business owners in mind and if you fall into one of these categories the book is a must-add to your collection.
“Always be human. Especially in Marketing” – Tarek Riman
Through these especially difficult times we could all use a little more love. MontrealTips is proud to feature the “Share Love Celebrate” webinar speaker series of 2020. With an all Canadian cast, the speakers will live stream and share their amazing and inspiring stories to us all. The purpose of this is to help support COVID-19 relief efforts. The event is specifically supporting “Conquer COVID for Cancer” and “The Home Front”. With so many great speakers who all come from different backgrounds it is a great opportunity to be a part of this amazing experience and learn from some of Canada’s greatest minds.
The event begins on Saturday, May 30th at 2 PM EST and you can sign up for free to the webinar here http://www.sharelovecelebrate.com/
- Miss Canada 2018 and Miss Global International 2019
- Accountant, Subway Musician, and Humanitarian
- Attitude Expert, Bestselling Author, Hall of Fame Speaker
- Helped Raise +$175M for Charity
- World Civility Ambassador
- The Urban Buddhist Monk
- Former Funeral Executive Turned Motivational Professional Speaker
- Author of Everyday Legacy: Lessons for Living With Purpose, Right Now
- Co-Founder of Speaker Slam, Canada’s Premier Inspirational Speaking Competition
- On a mission to hit 1 billion views through viral videos that inspire the world
- Illiteracy Survivor, Cancer Survivor, and Activist
- Author of Why Young Men: The Dangerous Allure of Violent Movements and What We Can Do About It
- Bank Executive and Professional Bodybuilder
- 5 million views of her inspirational talk
- JUNO Award Nominated Singer-Songwriter
- 13 million views of his hit YouTube video
- Recognized as one of Canada’s “Top 100 Most Powerful Women” and a “Top 25 Canadian Immigrant”
- Author of the national bestseller A Good Wife: Escaping The Life I Never Chose
Come join us support some incredible causes and people and get inspired with us!
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
Best of Canada & Montreal
- Best Instagram Photos of Montreal | MTL on Instagram
- Best Local Restaurants & Cafes in Montreal
- Best Places to Get Halloween Costumes in Montreal
- Best places to watch Fireworks in the Summer | Where to watch the Montreal Fireworks
- Best Spots to Fly a Kite in Montreal
- Best Winter Jacket in Canada | Top 5 Winter Coats to Wear in Canada
- Bike Trip To Fort De Chambly | Bike Trip out Of Montreal
- Black and White Pictures of Montreal | MTL in Black and White
- New Digital Marketing Program at McGill School of Continuing Studies May 4, 2021
- Can you go to Montreal without knowing French? April 29, 2021
- 5 Best Cities to Visit Near Montreal April 29, 2021
- 10 Inspiring Quotes from Canadian authors April 27, 2021
- You’ve Heard of “Casa de Papel” but what about “Casa de Poutine”? April 22, 2021
Top 10 of Canada & Montreal
- 10 Things to Remember for Canadians Heading South
- 10 Holiday Gift Ideas for Men
- 10 Indoor Family Activities You Can Do in Montreal
- Feature : 10 Best Instagram Inspirational Quotes | Popular Canadian Inspirational Quotes
- Feature: 10 Best Instagram Inspirational Quotes | Most Popular Inspirational Quotes in Canada
Top 5 of Canada & Montreal
- 5 Amazing Campsites In Quebec | Best Camping Sites in Quebec
- Best 5 Terraces to Check Out This Summer
- 5 Amazingly Scenic Jogging Spots in Montreal
- 5 Best Cooking Classes in Montreal
- 5 Best Escape Games in Montreal to Test Your Skills
- 5 Best National Parks Near Montreal
- 5 Best Places For Pumpkin Picking Close to Montreal
- 5 Best Skiing and Snowboarding Spots Near Montreal
- 5 Best Spas in and Around Montreal
- 5 Exceptions to Tipping in Montreal
- 5 Must-Visit Montreal Parks
- 5 Reasons Onoir Should Be Your Next Dinner Out
- 5 Reasons to Take a Road Trip to New Brunswick
- 5 Reasons to Take a Road Trip to Ottawa
- 5 Reasons to Take a Road Trip to Quebec City
- 5 Reasons to Take a Road Trip to Toronto
- 5 Reasons to Take a Road Trip to Vermont
- 5 Unique Farms to Visit Around Montreal This Summer
- Our 5 Favourite Spots for a BBQ in Montreal
- Top 5 Provincial Parks Near Montreal
- Best Winter Jacket in Canada | Top 5 Winter Coats to Wear in Canada
- Top 5 Self Help Books to Read in 2019
- Top 5 Malls & Shopping Centers in Montreal
- Top 5 Cross Country Ski Experiences in Montreal
- The 5 Best Women’s Winter Boots of 2017
- The 5 Best Winter Boots for Men in Canada
- Top 5 Cabane a Sucre Experiences in the Montreal Area