Digital marketing is about to enter a new era. As mobile devices continue to reach more people worldwide; new social networks arrive on the scene; AR, VR and MR become easier and less expensive to use. It has become more challenging for marketers to reach their target audiences and make an impact.
So what does the future hold?
During this interactive session, we’ll explore the future of digital marketing and advertising with leading marketers from across sectors, who will share their thoughts on upcoming trends, challenges and opportunities in this fast-growing field.
We’ll discuss topics such as:
- How has the vaccine rollout and return to normal impacted consumer behaviour and what are marketers doing now to adapt?
- What new technologies and media can we expect to arrive on the scene and how will they change marketing and advertising?
- What will be the impact of AI? What tasks will machines take over and what will humans need to be in demand in the future of marketing?
- What skills do today’s marketers need to thrive in the marketing of tomorrow?
- Thomas Hormaza , Agile Marketing Expert, Scrum Master, Marketing Instructor at Concordia University
- Aditi Dixit, Director Marketing Communications at Futurpreneur Canada
- Tarek Riman, Head of Marketing Analytics and Technology at Globalvision, Best Selling Author, Marketing Instructor at McGill University
- Michael Malz, Director of Product and Marketing at GlobalVision