Like many coworking locations, they offer open workspaces, private offices and meeting rooms, but it’s not just the fully equipped work spaces or the opportunity to hang out with other entrepreneurs and bounce ideas off each other. It’s the sense of community and range of support services that make Montréal Cowork truly a springboard for businesses.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Centre La Tienda – Helping you find your way to the Camino June 16, 2019
- Life& Biz Talk By Melissa Dawn | Creating a life and business you love waking up to June 12, 2019
- Tech Talk By Tarek Riman | The Impact of Data and Analytics on Today & Tomorrow June 12, 2019
- Jacques Cartier National Park | Summer and Winter Activities May 20, 2019
- Robotic Farming – The Future in Action in Montreal | A Feature on AquaVerti Farms May 17, 2019