Montreal Luxury Eternal Rose & Flowers
Would you believe us if we tell you that roses can last for more than a week? What if we tell you that they can last for more than a year?
Aluna Gifts is an online shop that introduces a new concept of gifting. This Montreal-based company believes that gifts are meaningful and therefore should last for eternity. Aluna Gifts offers eternal real roses and sunflowers, eco-chocolates and more.
Eternal Roses (also known as preserved or forever roses) are 100% REAL ROSES that have been grown, cultivated and preserved to last for years. They go through a procedure which consists of discoloration, treatment with glycerin and other natural elements, and finally coloration. This unique preservation technique creates fresh-looking roses that will last for up to 4 years.
A common question people ask regarding eternal roses: “So, are these dried roses?” and the answer is NO; the process of preserving roses, stems, sunflowers, etc. is different than drying out flowers.
Drying flowers is usually done by hanging them upside-down and letting them airdry for several weeks. This process results in dehydrated, colourless, fragile roses, stems and leaves.
Preserved flowers are cultivated and immediately treated to keep them looking at their best for years! The preservation method includes adding non-harsh elements such as glycerine and colouring them rather than dehydrating or drying them out.
Aluna works closely with Canadian companies to supply the best quality handmade gift and display boxes. They offer their products in fabulous packaging like acrylic and luxury paperboxes all made in Canada.
- Aluna’s roses and sunflowers are grown and handpicked in Ecuador, third-largest flower export and the biggest rose producer and export in the world.
- Both acrylic and gift boxes are made in Canada by hand
- All XL roses are assembled by hand
- A bouquet of eternal roses with a stem will look as lovely as fresh-cut roses but will last you for 4 years instead of 1 week.
- Eternal flowers are low maintenance: No need to water, just avoid direct sunlight and dust if needed (they provide a free brush with every order)
You can check out their online shop: https://alunagift.ca