A typical hair salon produces a lot of waste. Leftover dye and chemical treatments, bottles, tubes and cans, foils and even hair typically end up in landfills or washed down the drain. It’s not something many of us think about when we settle in for a new look and a little pampering.
But there’s more to it than that. This family friendly salon is also incredibly eco conscious.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Centre La Tienda – Helping you find your way to the Camino June 16, 2019
- Life& Biz Talk By Melissa Dawn | Creating a life and business you love waking up to June 12, 2019
- Tech Talk By Tarek Riman | The Impact of Data and Analytics on Today & Tomorrow June 12, 2019
- Jacques Cartier National Park | Summer and Winter Activities May 20, 2019
- Robotic Farming – The Future in Action in Montreal | A Feature on AquaVerti Farms May 17, 2019