A typical hair salon produces a lot of waste. Leftover dye and chemical treatments, bottles, tubes and cans, foils and even hair typically end up in landfills or washed down the drain. It’s not something many of us think about when we settle in for a new look and a little pampering.
But there’s more to it than that. This family friendly salon is also incredibly eco conscious.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Camp Erin Creates a Safe Space for Children’s Grief January 22, 2019
- JMUCC Feature | Montreal Hosts an Annual Business School Competition, and it is FIERCE! January 21, 2019
- Aspire2Inspire Series: An Exclusive Networking Brunch for Professional Women in Montreal January 19, 2019
- Clusterflux Jewelry by Dominique Nicholson | Woman of the Month Feature January 11, 2019
- How to hire & retain the best people in Montreal, Canada & Worldwide January 7, 2019