A typical hair salon produces a lot of waste. Leftover dye and chemical treatments, bottles, tubes and cans, foils and even hair typically end up in landfills or washed down the drain. It’s not something many of us think about when we settle in for a new look and a little pampering.
But there’s more to it than that. This family friendly salon is also incredibly eco conscious.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Concordia is Offering a Crash Course in Google Analytics February 6, 2019
- Taïna Di Napoli | Founder at Di Napoli Caffe | Montreal Coffee Queen February 2, 2019
- Corrie Sirota | Grief, Loss and Bereavement Specialist February 2, 2019
- Lianas Senior Transition Support February 2, 2019
- Love Coach Diana Eskander January 31, 2019