A typical hair salon produces a lot of waste. Leftover dye and chemical treatments, bottles, tubes and cans, foils and even hair typically end up in landfills or washed down the drain. It’s not something many of us think about when we settle in for a new look and a little pampering.
But there’s more to it than that. This family friendly salon is also incredibly eco conscious.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners: Do You Know the Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics? April 19, 2019
- Convergence: Arts, Neuroscience, and Society a thrilling Artscie double exhibition! April 11, 2019
- SPOTLIGHT: Kidtabulous – Caring and creative mobile childcare for events! March 20, 2019
- Inspiring Montrealers: Mirella’s empowering path to pure joy! March 10, 2019
- This Workshop Will Teach You to CELEBRATE Life March 6, 2019