Concordia is Offering a Crash Course in Google Analytics
Listen up. We are in the midst of a Canada-wide unemployment LOW right now. If you think in real estate terms, we’d call this an “employee’s market”. That means, in many industries and fields, employees have a lot more bargaining power as employers strive to retain their top talent, and many job hunters may find themselves being wined and dined by companies struggling to fill open positions.
No better time to kick back and relax, right?
Now is exactly the time to focus on growing your skills through courses and workshops like Concordia’s latest, Understanding Google Analytics to Thrive.
Why now? Here are just a few reasons:
- Underemployment remains an issue – People are employed, but maybe only part time or in roles that don’t take full advantage of their training. Growing your skills is one way to combat that, or get yourself ready to make a move.
- It can fast track promotion – Do you want a job, or a career? The difference is growth. A career grows and evolves with you. But you have to take the reins on making that growth happen.
- It makes you more marketable – Maybe companies are struggling to fill positions, but if your resume looks like everyone else’s, they may still wait for that truly knock-your-socks off candidate. Get some training, attend workshops, add some kick-ass sparkle to that CV.
- Growth programs may disappear – The job market looks good now, but that can change. The last time it took a nosedive, one of the first things many companies cut was growth and development programs. Right now, they’re more likely to invest in these things to keep employees happy and on board. Strike now.
And for employers? Now is the time to invest in the growth and development of your employees, as it can go a long way toward retaining your top talent and attracting amazing people.
So… what kind of skills development should you look for? It depends on your current situation and goals for the future, but one approach is to look for skills, knowledge and expertise that are applicable in a range of industries and roles.
Google Analytics can be used by virtually any business with a website, and it can be used to optimize anything from marketing campaigns, to operations flows, to sales channels, to user experience, to design and beyond.
Knowing how to use Google Analytics makes you an asset because analytics gives incredible insight into so many aspects of a business, such as:
- How people are finding your site;
- Where people drop off;
- How people interact with the site;
- What areas of a website or webpage need improvement;
- Where your most profitable traffic comes from;
- Where investments are NOT paying off;
- And so much more.
Concordia University’s full day workshop, Understanding Google Analytics to Thrive, led by Montreal Tip’s own Tarek Riman gives you a hands on, crash course in understanding Google Analytics and how to use it to make yourself and your organization thrive.
This is not just a day in a classroom. This is experience. At the end, you’ll know exactly how to dive in, get your hands dirty, and create real results.
Ready to thrive? Register today.