Mont-Orford National Park is a park in Orford, Quebec, Canada.
Encompassing Several Mountain Peaks, the Park is located in the Eastern Townships of Quebec.
The park has a lot of hikes, and above all a beach.
The view from the top of the hill is exceptional, and worth the hike.
Check below for the location and some photos.
Beautiful Nature Jogging Spot 25 Min away from Montreal.
Saint Bruno, has a National Park 15 KMs away from Montreal.
The hill it self is 218 metres in elevation, which makes is a really easy hike. Yet the lakes and the nature in the park make it an enjoyable one.
Where is Mont Saint Bruno?
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville is an off-island suburb of Montreal, in southwestern Quebec, Canada, on the south bank of the Saint Lawrence River just east of Montreal.
Here are some pictures of the park, and what you can expect to see in the spring and summer time.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Camp Erin Creates a Safe Space for Children’s Grief January 22, 2019
- JMUCC Feature | Montreal Hosts an Annual Business School Competition, and it is FIERCE! January 21, 2019
- Aspire2Inspire Series: An Exclusive Networking Brunch for Professional Women in Montreal January 19, 2019
- Clusterflux Jewelry by Dominique Nicholson | Woman of the Month Feature January 11, 2019
- How to hire & retain the best people in Montreal, Canada & Worldwide January 7, 2019