Mont-Orford National Park is a park in Orford, Quebec, Canada.
Encompassing Several Mountain Peaks, the Park is located in the Eastern Townships of Quebec.
The park has a lot of hikes, and above all a beach.
The view from the top of the hill is exceptional, and worth the hike.
Check below for the location and some photos.
Beautiful Nature Jogging Spot 25 Min away from Montreal.
Saint Bruno, has a National Park 15 KMs away from Montreal.
The hill it self is 218 metres in elevation, which makes is a really easy hike. Yet the lakes and the nature in the park make it an enjoyable one.
Where is Mont Saint Bruno?
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville is an off-island suburb of Montreal, in southwestern Quebec, Canada, on the south bank of the Saint Lawrence River just east of Montreal.
Here are some pictures of the park, and what you can expect to see in the spring and summer time.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Inspiring Montrealers: Mirella’s empowering path to pure joy! March 10, 2019
- This Workshop Will Teach You to CELEBRATE Life March 6, 2019
- CMC – Creative Marketing Conference 2019 | An event not to be missed! February 28, 2019
- Concordia is Offering a Crash Course in Google Analytics February 6, 2019
- Taïna Di Napoli | Founder at Di Napoli Caffe | Montreal Coffee Queen February 2, 2019