Mont-Orford National Park is a park in Orford, Quebec, Canada.
Encompassing Several Mountain Peaks, the Park is located in the Eastern Townships of Quebec.
The park has a lot of hikes, and above all a beach.
The view from the top of the hill is exceptional, and worth the hike.
Check below for the location and some photos.
Beautiful Nature Jogging Spot 25 Min away from Montreal.
Saint Bruno, has a National Park 15 KMs away from Montreal.
The hill it self is 218 metres in elevation, which makes is a really easy hike. Yet the lakes and the nature in the park make it an enjoyable one.
Where is Mont Saint Bruno?
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville is an off-island suburb of Montreal, in southwestern Quebec, Canada, on the south bank of the Saint Lawrence River just east of Montreal.
Here are some pictures of the park, and what you can expect to see in the spring and summer time.
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Life& Biz Talk By Melissa Dawn | Creating a life and business you love waking up to June 12, 2019
- Tech Talk By Tarek Riman | The Impact of Data and Analytics on Today & Tomorrow June 12, 2019
- Jacques Cartier National Park | Summer and Winter Activities May 20, 2019
- Robotic Farming – The Future in Action in Montreal | A Feature on AquaVerti Farms May 17, 2019
- Y4Y Quebec Helps English-Speaking Youth Thrive! April 29, 2019