In the Fall the color of trees in Montreal turn into different colors, creating a mosaic of the most beautiful landscapes. Here are some of the pictures.
Montreal has a lot of places to watch the sunset from. Here some of the most beautiful sunsets you can see over this great city.
Nothing beats leaving the house on a beautiful sunny day for a bike ride. And not only is it beautiful…it’s also healthy.
Cycling’s advantages are countless. We are not only talking about the physical ones. When it comes to biking…the wind, the scenery, the interaction with people and the surroundings, helps clear your thoughts and relieve stress.
I’m a big fan of biking, alone and with friends. After all, it is my main form of transportation from early April till late November. And after biking around Montreal for the past 6 years, I was able to capture the best trails. In this blog post, I would like to start with one of my favorites.
This route will take you around the coolest parts of the island surrounding Montreal, while maintaining a great part of the trip in nature. It is also one of the most scenic trails in Montreal, you will be able to see the city skyline from different angles along the way, with the amazing Mont-Royal in the background.
The trip starts in beautiful Park La Fountaine (where you can find easy parking if you are coming by car).
Take Victoria-Bridge and stop at Parc de la Cité-du-Havre (An amazing view of Old Montreal, and if you manage to reach the gazebo at the end of the park, you will have a panoramic view of the islands, city skyline, the bridge and the mountain)
6. Head to Atwater Market, through Lachine canal. (The best part of the trip – you will be able to see MTL from an angle you have never seen before)
7. Bike through the beautiful street of Notre-Dame and you will arrive at the final destination – Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal.
It is always great to enjoy your own city from a new perspective, and Montreal is the kind of city that you will always discover something new about.
I hope you enjoy this bike trip, feel free to share your bike trips and adventures and trails with us :)
Follow me on Instagram – for more pictures of Montreal and Canada :)
Picture Source: https://instagram.com/taou/
Google Maps – https://www.google.ca/maps/
For additional information, complaints or requests please contact me at:
Reach out at triman[@]captaim.com
- Concordia is Offering a Crash Course in Google Analytics February 6, 2019
- Taïna Di Napoli | Founder at Di Napoli Caffe | Montreal Coffee Queen February 2, 2019
- Corrie Sirota | Grief, Loss and Bereavement Specialist February 2, 2019
- Lianas Senior Transition Support February 2, 2019
- Love Coach Diana Eskander January 31, 2019