If you own a business today, odds are you have a website for that business. Whether you are selling something directly online, taking reservations, offering downloads, conducting your entire business online, or simply providing information about your product or services, it is so important to understand how your website is performing and how people are interacting with it.
Why? Because having this insight will help you:
- Understand where new customers or site visitors are coming from;
- See which elements of your site are performing best, and which need to be improved;
- Gain insight into when interest (not just sales) spikes for your products or services, so that you can capitalize on those spikes;
- See what elements of your site people interact with most;
- See where you are losing people on your site, so that you can plug those leaks;
- Get clarity on how your site is performing in search engines;
- Identify the content or pages that are most engaging to your visitors (and which are not);
- And so much more.
Google Analytics is an amazing, user-friendly and free tool that helps you get this powerful and actionable insight into your business’s online presence. But… what is Google Analytics? How do you set it up? How do you use it? What do you do with the data and insights it provides?
Montreal Tips own Tarek Riman has the answers for you in his upcoming book, The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics: A Web Analytics Approach for Beginners.
This book is designed to help start-ups, entrepreneurs, students and more get started with analytics and understand how to extract and act on the most useful data. There was a time when massive marketing budgets meant Fortune 500s had an absolute edge on smaller competition. Today, free tools like Google Analytics empower businesses of just about any size to compete on a grander scale, by arming them with invaluable market insights to continually optimize their online presence.
There is so much value packed into this book for anyone who wants to get an edge on the competition, or even to add valuable knowledge and skills to their career toolkit.
If you or someone you know could benefit from an accessible and complete beginner’s guide to analytics, The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics is now available for pre-order, and will start shipping in print and digital format on April 21st, 2019.
If you want to win, don’t miss this!